Ganondorf's Curse Ganondorf's Curse

Good start

It's an interesting little short, worth keeping around for a little while, I think. However, it's too short to become anything great. On the other hand, it looks like your drawing is good, so I'll need to keep an eye out for you next entry.

Blaze responds:

Thanks, i just had like, an urge to submit something. :) Thanks.

The Ring Short Flash Ver. The Ring Short Flash Ver.

Spooky!

Well done on your first upload. It may not have been your first movie, but meh.

This seems (to me anyway) to hold all of the creepy...ness of the original movie. It had that kind of heart grabby feeling which I hate. The sounds added to the movie well, and I think you did them just right. Graphics were fine, though the character models could use some improvement, I think, (particularly with the eyes, which to me looked more funny than anything. Then again, they are pretty hard to draw well.

Another thing which lost some marks is lack of originality, as you didn't add much to the original video. You did well on it, but I like to see more added, really.

Other than that, it was a good first effort, and I hope to see more development in the "long version."

Good luck!

Shatgan responds:

thanks for the review and for the rating :D

Kerrigan -= Innocence =- Kerrigan -= Innocence =-

Let the water run

How rare it is that something like this appears on newgrounds. Some people only come here for sex or blood, so they won't like this. Heed them not.

GIF Dance Party 2 GIF Dance Party 2

What's so wrong with it?

I quite liked this, and I don't really know why people are giving it such bad ratings. It was funny, and I liked the way the GIF's seemed to dance to the music, even if they weren't quite in time. OK, it's not perfect, but I think it's worth saving.

A few points of advice - A few more interactive features would be nice, and maybe a big finalle with all of the GIFs gradually comming into the picture making a big party, (as someone else sugested.)

Other than that, I think this is a decent bit of work which should stick around for a little longer.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 2 Knoxs "The Matrix" 2

Fantastic!

That is very good! Shame about the slightly long loading time, but it was worth it! How long did it take to figure out the perfect line for each part of the video? Amazing!

One tiny thing is that you can hear the noise as the mike switches on, but it's not a big deal.